Please log on to the Member Section of the website to access codes for these fantastic BABC Northern California 'Hot Deals'.
- Crown Worldwide is pleased to offer a US$100.00 Visa Card to BABC members who book their move with Crown. Let us help you get settled into your new home. (Offer good on all moves booked on or before December 31, 2012 and valid only for shipments of 3,500 lbs or more).
- Burrill & Company is delighted to offer a discount on their upcoming Personalized Medicine Meeting to BABC Members (Sepetmber 13-14 in San Francisco). This will reduce the cost of the conference to $395 from $695. On-site registration is $995.
- Burrill & Company is also pleased to offer a discount on Biotech 2012: Innovating in the New Austerity, Burrill & Company’s 26th annual report on the life sciences industry. The PDF version is normally $319; using the BABC discount, you can purchase it for $99.
- The InterContinental San Francisco and the Intercontinental Mark Hopkins are delighted to offer members a 10% discount on best flex room rates.
- The InterContinental San Francisco is also pleased to offer members a 10% discount on Food and Beverages in its restaurant, Luce, and Bar 888.
- SuiteAmerica is pleased to offer a $150 discount on your first 30 day stay with SuiteAmerica.
- Soccer Camps International is also delighted to offer $50 off your booking.
There is also an impressive range of member discounts offered by bilateral members of the BABC to all BABC Chapters. To access these, you will need to log in to the Global BABC Database. These include:
- Antler USA - 25% off Web site price for Antler luggage
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - 15% off car rental
- Jaguar Cars North America - $1,000 special purchase incentive
- Land Rover North America - $1,000 special purchase incentive
- Links of London – 20% off site-wide
- Millennium Knickerbocker Chicago - Standard King Guestroom discounted rates
- Virgin Atlantic - Up to 18% discount off airfares and instant Silver Flying Club status
If your business would like to take advantage of the marketing opportunity offered by 'Hot Deals', please don't hestitate to get in touch with Amanda Akass in the BABC Office, firstname.lastname@example.org.