Patron Member - $10,000
Patron Membership is reserved for a select group of the British American Business Council’s leading multinational companies, and offers them unprecedented access to a customized program of exclusive networking, promotional and business opportunities in addition to the regular benefits of membership in the British American Business Council.
Benefits of Patron Membership of the British American Business Council of Northern California include:
Access to our Members
The events and services we provide are specifically targeted at a wide range of executives in our member companies, especially senior executives, who as budget holders are able to achieve real business from the personal relationships they develop through their membership.
- Unlimited free access to our Membership Directory and to the Membership Directories of our other BABC chapters in more than 25 other major business centers throughout North America and the UK.
- Access to the event programs in our chapter and of our other BABC chapters in more than 25 other major business centers throughout North America and the UK.
- Opportunity to promote your companies profile, products/services and policy interests, through our publications, website, mailing lists and event programs.
Access to topical and relevant Business Intelligence
All Patron Member companies and their employees and clients have the opportunity to participate, in over 30 business-focused events in the San Francisco Bay Area each year. We deliver high caliber networking and targeted marketing opportunities – as well as top-quality business intelligence and regulatory advice and influence. We provide our members and their guests with access to practical expert guidance on a wide variety of topics.
- One seat on the BABC Board of Directors to help represent the interests of the Patron Member and to help influence the continued evolution of the BABC;
- Priority access for the Patron Member CEO and BABC Board representative to meet with influential business, political and diplomatic leaders and network with your peers at exclusive private invitation-only events;
- One complimentary VIP table of 10 in premier location at the BABC annual Economic Forecast Luncheon;
- Ability for all Patron Member employees to attend all business focused events at the prevailing BABC Member rate;
- Sole sponsorship of up to two major events per year. Patron Members have the opportunity to define the topic, provide the venue, and the appropriate subject matter experts, for their own event and promote this to the entire membership of the BABC, or Patron Members have the right of first refusal to be the sole sponsor for an event that is planned, organized, and promoted by the BABC’s own event staff.
Access to Business Development opportunities and increased exposure
We provide our members with access to practical, measurable business expansion opportunities by providing our event attendees with networking opportunities either before or after any formal presentation for our, business focused, events. Additionally, the BABC hosts several high profile social and pure networking events throughout the Bay Area, often in partnership with other international business organizations. These events offer unique opportunities for our membership to expand their business and social networks within the region.
To ensure Patron Members continue to gain maximum business value from their membership, a member of the BABC Board Executive Committee will meet with the company periodically to review progress and discuss strategies and tactics.
- Listed as Patron Member on the BABC website with a direct link to your company webpage;
- Two complimentary tickets for the Patron Member CEO and Guest on the Head Table at the BABC annual Christmas Luncheon (limited seating available);
- One complimentary VIP table of 10 in premiere location at the BABC annual Christmas Luncheon;
- Advanced purchase reserved allocation of tickets for high profile business and social events;
- Close liaison with the office of the British Consulate-General and the resident UK Trade & Investment team;
- BABC local and global on-line Member Directory listing;
- Access to our J-1 visa program;
- Opportunity to showcase your products and/or services via sponsored events, website and advertising;
- Opportunities to make contacts with other BABC members in the US and UK to develop valuable business relationships;
- Special offers and discounts through the BABC online and other member promotions.