Premier Member - $5,000
Premier Membership is designed for larger multinational companies or companies that really want to access the BABC at a senior level. It provides you with the full range of high level networking, promotional and business development opportunities in addition to the regular benefits of membership in the British American Business Council.
Benefits of Premier Membership of the British American Business Council of Northern California include:
Access to our Members
The events and services we provide are specifically targeted at a wide range of executives in our member companies, especially senior executives, who as budget holders are able to achieve real business from the personal relationships they develop through their membership.
- Unlimited free access to the BABC Northern California Membership Directory and free access for one designated representative of the premier Member to the Membership Directories of our other BABC chapters in more than 25 other major business centers throughout North America and the UK;
- Access to the event programs in our chapter and of our other BABC chapters in more than 25 other major business centers throughout North America and the UK;
- Opportunity to promote your companies profile, products/services and policy interests, through our publications, website, mailing lists and event programs.
Access to topical and relevant Business Intelligence
All Premier Member companies and their employees and clients have the opportunity to participate, in over 30 business-focused events in the San Francisco Bay Area each year. We deliver high caliber networking and targeted marketing opportunities – as well as top-quality business intelligence and regulatory advice and influence. We provide our members and their guests with access to practical expert guidance on a wide variety of topics.
- One seat on the BABC Board of Directors to help represent the interests of the Premier member within the BABC and to help influence the continued evolution of the BABC;
- Opportunities for the Premier Member CEO and BABC Board representative to attend periodic exclusive private events in the presence of local and visiting dignitaries.
- Ability for all Premier Member employees to attend all business focused events at the prevailing BABC Member rate;
- Sole sponsorship of one major event per year. Premier Members have the opportunity to define the topic, provide the venue, and the appropriate subject matter experts, for their own event and promote this to the entire membership of the BABC, or Premier Members will have selected opportunities to be the sole sponsor for an event that is planned, organized, and promoted by the BABC’s own event staff.
Access to Business Development opportunities and increased exposure
We provide our members with access to practical, measurable business expansion opportunities by providing our event attendees with networking opportunities either before or after any formal presentation for our, business focused, events. Additionally, the BABC hosts several high profile social and pure networking events throughout the Bay Area, often in partnership with other international business organizations. These events offer unique opportunities for our membership to expand their business and social networks within the region.
- Company logo and listing as Premier Member on the BABC website with a direct link to your company webpage;
- One complimentary VIP table of 10 in a premiere location at the BABC Annual Christmas Luncheon;
- One complimentary ticket on a VIP table in a premier location at the BABC Annual Economic Forecast Luncheon;
- Advanced purchase reserved allocation of tickets for high profile business and social events;
- Close liaison with the office of the British Consulate-General and the resident UK Trade & Investment team;
- BABC local and global on-line Member Directory listing;
- Access to our J-1 visa assistance program. Click here for more details;
- Access to member only special offers and discounts through the BABC online and other member promotions;
- Opportunity to showcase your products and/or services via sponsored events, website and advertising;
- And of course continued opportunity to make contacts with other BABC members both in the US and UK to develop valuable business relationships.
To ensure Premier Members continue to gain maximum business value from their membership, a member of the BABC Board Executive Committee will meet with the company periodically to review progress and discuss strategies and tactics.